The Challenger Anti-Exposure Work Suit
Stearns has taken its popular I580 Challenger work suit and made it more comfortable than ever! Featuring sealed seams for 100% seam integrity and full range of motion, the I580 will provide all-day comfort in the world's most demanding sea environments.
- Neoprene wrist closures for a comfortable, water-tight fit
- Adjustment straps on ankles, thighs and wrists
- Insulated hood to keep out wind and rain, and an inflatable head support
- Generous roomy pockets plus handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable waist belt and leg zippers for easy on and off over work boots
- Double layer of durable nylon fabric in seat and knees
- Minimum 15-1/2 lb. buoyancy
- 62 sq. inches of 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755
- USCG-Approved Type III/V (Anti-Exposure Coverall)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.