Steering is easier with the extra muscle of 4.2 turns and No Feedback to lock out steering loads. No Feedback 4.2 replaces standard Safe-T steering without dash modifications. It makes helm steering much easier and fits where a rack won't! For single- station use. Precision die-cast zinc helm unit uses helical cable assemblies for easy installation. Includes powerful NFB rotary helm, 90° bezel, kit and steering cable. Steering wheel and link-arm kits sold separately.
- Steering Type: Rotary No-feedback, highest mechanical advantage
- Boat Size: Boats with outboards up to V-6. Speeds up to 50 MPH. Single station only
- Turns Lock-to-Lock: 4.2
- Dimensions: 6.97"D behind dash front x 7.52"W x 5.08"H
- Steering Wheel: Up to 16". Not included
- Steering Wheel Shaft: 3/4" Tapered
- Cable Type: SSC62XX
- Mounting Hardware: Included
- Installation: See cable measuring guide
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.