Modified, long-oil alkyd enamel with excellent durability and gloss retention. For wood, fiberglass, aluminum or steel. For use above true waterline.
- Base Formulation: Traditional alkyd marine enamel
- Recommended Application Method: Brush, roller, conventional/airless spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two coats minimum
- Drying Time: To touch: 1 1/2 to 6 hrs.; to overcoat: 8 to 24 hrs.
- Primer Needed: Z-Spar 105 Enamel or A-628 Hi-Hide Undercoat Coverage: 500
- Thinner: 120 - Model 249961; 121 - Model 249995
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Visually Pleasing
Comments about Marine Enamel Topside Paint:
This paint was very easy to use. I used a roller to apply the paint and used a Purdy brush to follow up to eliminate air bubbles for a sprayed on look. For my application it was neccessary to thin the paint with Petit 120 paint thinner, 10%. The boat looks great and has received lots of compliments from all.