A fast-drying, high-quality alkyd-based enamel for use above the waterline. Good hiding characteristics and excellent gloss retention. Easy application by brush or spray with good flow and self-leveling ability. Two coats are recommended.
- Base Formulation: One-part alkyd enamel
- Recommended Application Method: Brush, roller, airless/conventional spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two
- Primer Needed: Prekote 4279
- Drying Time: To touch: 1 to 3 hrs.; Overcoating: 8 to 16 hrs
- Coverage: Brush: 137sq.ft./qt., 550sq.ft./gal.; Spray: 110sq.ft/qt., 440sq.ft./gal.
- Thinner: Brush: 333 - Model 117945; Spray: 216 - Model 117598
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Protects Well
- Visually Pleasing
- Weather Proof
- Quick Fix
- Wood Trim
Comments about Premium Yacht Enamel:
This is ALL we use on our Grand Banks. It is great, super easy, covers well. HIGHLY recommend it. Would not waste money or time with any other product.