- Formulation: 4:1 mix ratio (one squirt from each pump)
- Drying Time: Pot Life (100 grams): Fast Hardener: 45 min. @ 50°F; 14min. @ 77°F; 8 min. @ 90°F; Std. Hardener: NR @ 50°F; 27 min. @ 77°; 11 min. @ 95°
- Coverage: 139sq.ft./qt.; 559sq.ft./gal. (varies according to usage)
- Total Time to Full Cure: Thin film cure (100 grams): Fast Hardener: 7 hrs. @ 50°F; 2.5 hrs. @ 77°F; 45 in. @ 95°F; Std. Hardener: @ 50°F NR; 3.5 hrs. @ 77°F; 1.75 hrs. @ 95°F
- Application Method(s): Brush or roller
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.