Creates long-lasting antifouling protection, with no paint buildup because the surface constantly polishes away like a bar of soap. It reacts with saltwater and sustains a constant release of biocides throughout its antifouling life. This means your boat will be protected from fouling even when stationary for prolonged periods. Micron® 66 offers the best protection against all types of fouling—from slime and algae, to weed and shell growth. Do not use in freshwater.
- Type: Self-polishing copper (SPC) acrylate copolymer ablative
- Recommended Usage: All fouling waters
- Biocide: 40% Cuprous oxide
- Additives: Biolux®
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Coverage: 320sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 6hrs.; To launch: 12hrs. @ 73°F
- Thinner: 216 Special Thinner, Model 117598; 433 Brush Ease, Model 203679
Not for sale in California and in States where prohibited by law
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.