Bilgekote is a fast-drying, durable coating formulated for application to bilge areas. Bilgekote helps prevent absorption of oil, gasoline or sludge into wood and fiberglass.
- Formulation: One-part enamel for bilge areas
- Application: Brush, roller, conventional/airless spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: One/Two
- Coverage: Brush: 75 sq.ft/qt, 300 sq.ft/gal; Spray: 60 sq.ft/qt, 240 sq.ft/gal.
- Thinner: Brush: 333 - Model 117598; Spray: 216 - Model 117945
- Drying Time: To touch - 1 to 3 hrs.; Overcoat - 8 to 16 hrs.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Protects Well
- Visually Pleasing
- Weather Proof
Comments about Bilgekote Gray Enamel:
Use good surface prep. Two coats a must for best results. Can roll or brush. Cleans up with thinner. Really smells when drying, ventilate and wear a respirator if working in a confined space.