Through a combination of geometry, advanced materials and a unique Free Spin bearing, Lewmar created a block that performs as well as pro racing blocks at a fraction of the cost. Molded MRT sheaves and composite cheeks reduce weight and roll resistance and improve impact resilience. Design versatility also makes the Synchro Control 40 suitable for everything from control blocks on superyachts to dinghies.
- Sheave: Composite reinforced plastic
- Sheave Size: 1 9/16" (40mm)
- Ball Bearings: Stainless steel
- Line Size: 3/8" max.
- Cheek Material/Finish: Composite reinforced plastic
- Shackle/Strap Type: Stainless Steel
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.