- Genuine Handsewn Tru-Moc Construction for Durable Comfort
- 360 Degree Lacing System™ with Rust Proof Eyelets for a Secure Fit
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole with Wave-Siping™ for Ultimate Wet/Dry Traction<
- Removable Full Length Molded Footbed for All Day Under-Foot Comfort
- Patent Pending Technology that Provides Comfort Under Heel with Anti-Shock and Vibration Properties
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cushions Impact
- Good Arch Support
- Casual Wear
- Going Out
- Wet Weather
Comments about Men's ASV Billfish Boat Shoes:
I have been wearing Sperry deck shoes for years, but never stepped up to this level.
Wow was I missing the boat =)
Great deck shoe.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width