- Base Formulation: Two-component epoxy
- Application: Airless spray preferred; Can be brushed or rolled
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2 by airless spray; Multiple coats may be required when applied by brush or roller
- Drying Time To Recoat: 2 hrs. minimum
- Drying Time to Full Cure: 10 hrs.
- Coverage: 185sq.ft./gallon @ 4 mils/100 microns DFT
- Color: White
- Thinner: T0006, Model 340811
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.