- Comfortable and ultra-light for mild climates and freedom of movement
- Superflex web sole for positive grip and greater range of movement
- Ideal for trapezing
- Internal toe separator for improved stability
- Glide skin ankle seal minimises water ingression
- Bridge strap for ultimate security
- Multi-layer padded heel, ankle and toe protection
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy On and Off
- Good Traction
- Great Fit
- Marks boats
Comments about Men's Superflex Sailing Shoes:
I use these for racing and they get great grip on a slippery old J24 deck.
They fit well, and are great for someone who normally enjoys bare feet.
They are lightweight and great for a small bag, but you can't wear them for normal use.
The sole is really thin and is holding up so far, but I don't think it's going to last a really long time. These shoes will not protect you from anything sharp or stubbed toes.
I tried them on a J105 with new grip and the boat was tinted black by the end of the day. Easy to clean, but not very pleasant