Extremely low profile, fixed fairlead block keeps control lines and halyards close to the deck. The hinged version is for mounting on spars or on deck. It adjusts to variable halyard and control line angles to provide a proper lead, and its narrow base plate allows multiple mounts. Both have open race ball bearings to allow salt, dirt and debris to be easily flushed out.
- Configuration: Lead block
- Sheave: UV-stabilized white Delrin®
- Ball Bearings: Delrin
- Sheave Size: 1-1/16" (27mm)
- Line Diameter: 5/16" (8mm)
- Cheek Material/Finish: Polished stainless
- Safe Working Load: 500lb.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.