Download Rebate Form (PDF)
A traditional favorite
Modified epoxy antifouling with an attractive, traditional bronze finish. Great for classic runabouts. 33.2% cuprous oxide provides resistance to algae, barnacles, grass and zebra mussels. Bronze color.
- Type: Modified epoxy
- Recommended Usage: Low to moderate fouling areas; year-round immersion; fiberglass, wood and steel hulls
- Biocide: Cuprous oxide
- Additives: None
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two
- Coverage: 100sq.ft./qt.; 400 sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To touch: 2 to 6 hrs.; overcoating: 8 to 16 hrs; to launch: 8 to 16 hrs
- Thinner: 120, Model 249961
*Not for Sale in California and in States where prohibited by law.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.