The highest copper loading in the Pettit line
Trinidad has earned its reputation over many years by providing excellent long-lasting protection in the toughest antifouling environments. A very high copper content in a hard epoxy base provide a durable and effective finish for both power and sailboats. A good choice for tropical and other warm waters with extreme fouling conditions.
Not for sale in California and in States where prohibited by law.
- Type: Modified epoxy
- Recommended Usage: High fouling areas, year-round immersion, fiberglass, wood and steel hulls
- Biocide: 75.8% Cuprous Oxide (Blue 65%)
- Additives: None
- Number of Coats Recommended: Two
- Coverage: 100sq.ft./qt.; 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 2 to 6 hrs.; to launch: 8 to 24 hrs.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner, Model 249961
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.