Formulated for use as an adhesive and/or sealant on polycarbonate and acrylic hatch, port and window lenses. UV resistant, color-stable, non-chalking and also good for general marine sealing.
- Formulation: One-part polyurethane
- Recommended Usage: Sealing polycarbonate and acrylic window, porthole and hatch panes; General sealing
- Material Incompatabilities: Not for bonding glass or use over silicones; Not for use as a deck seam sealant
- Adhesion Rating: Tensile, 160psi. Elongation, 500%
- Cure time: Tack free, 60 min. - Complete cure, 1-10 days
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits
- Removal: Anti-Bond 2015, Model 1174804 or mechanical removal
- Quantity: 300ml (10.14oz.)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.