High copper loading and Irgarol combine in this dual-biocide paint to protect against hard marine growth and slime. Highly effective, it delivers dependable performance at a reasonable price. If desired, the durable hard surface it creates can be burnished to reduce drag. Available in Black, Red, Green and Blue. 1 Gallon.
- Type: Dual biocide, hard modified epoxy
- Recommended Usage: All fouling waters
- Biocide: 40% Cuprous oxide
- Additives: 2% Irgarol
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 6hrs.; To launch: 16hrs.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner, Model 249961
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.