Performance can come in a petite package. Case in point, the Zirra. A minimal strap configuration gives you the adjustability you need without overburdening you with a bunch of straps and buckles.
A patented process produces our most versatile rubber compound that successfully blends high friction and good durability. A non-marking rubber that performs exceptionally well on wet and dry terrain.
A blended polyurethane/EVA unit in the heel cup that evenly transfers the energy of impact throughout the footbed and away from the heel. This energy return actually provides greater spring with each forefoot push-off.
- Spider Original rubber is made to grip like crazy in wet environments
- Nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control
- Water-channeling lug pattern keeps you on your feet in wet situations
- Open construction allows water to drain freely
- Women's specific shape and fit
- Soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption
- Adjustable straps give you a snug fit
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.