Small in size, but big in utility, eTrex handhelds are the perfect companions for all of your outdoor adventures. the eTrex 30 has a 65,000-color sunlight readable display, a shaded relief worldwide basemap, and internal memory plus a microSD™ card slot. It also has a 3-axis electronic compass that shows your heading even when the device is not held flat, as well as a barometric altimeter that provides precise elevation readings, and wireless unit-to-unit connectivity for sharing waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches. Use the eTrex 30’s internal memory and microSD data slot to add TOPO, road and marine mapping options.
- Screen Size: 2.2"diag.
- Screen Resolution: 176 x 220
- Receiver Type: High-sensitivity WAAS-enabled GPS with HotFix® Optional
- Cartography: City Navigator, Inland Lakes, TOPO and more
- Battery Type: Two AA batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Data Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 2 1/8"W x 4"H x 1 5/16"D
- Weight: 5.5oz. with batteries
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.