The 4K Booster Ball is an inflatable buoy with tow rope connected to both ends, as a way of keeping the tow rope out of the water the majority of the time while towing. This enhances the overall performance of most towables. The Booster is a hybrid towing system for more effortless towing of inflatable Doable/towables.
- Reduces drag and acts like shock absorber, enhancing fuel economy
- Less stress on tube and cover
- Great for low transom tow points
- Reduces rope spray
- Higher visibility of tow rope in the water
- Tow rope is less likely to get caught in water or boat wake, especially
- Enhances the performance of all Doables and most regular towables
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder
- 840 Denier full nylon cover with zipper
- Tough 2 Inch webbing
- Exclusive patented speed safety valve
- 60 foot overall length (including booster ball)
- Double stitching and reinforced stress points
- Self bailing drain vent
- 4k tow rope 4100 lb. break strength
- Designed for 1 to 4 person towables
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 4k Booster Ball w Tow rope:
We purchased the Booster Ball in the hope that it would lift the tow line out of the water more and reduce the water spray when pulling inflatable tubes with our 26ft bow rider. The line was constantly getting caught in the wake and causing a very uncomfortable spray in the faces of the riders. The Booster Ball has really helped. The line still gets caught occasionally, but nothing like we were experiencing before.