Introducing EEL from Marinco-the future of shore power is here now! Exclusively offered by West Marine, the innovative EEL design combines features that no other shore power cord set can offer. 50A, 125V/250V capacities; 12', 25 and 50' lengths. Cordsets meet global industry standards including ABYC and UL. Available in Yellow and White.New wing-clamp technology provides a true, watertight connection every time.
- Single-handed operation
- Eliminates the need for a sealing ring
- Secondary locking feature for added security
- Built-in LED cord light guides you to a secure connection every time, even in the dark
- Meets global industry standards including ABYC and UL
- Full product line including cordsets, adapters and connectors
- Five-year warranty on cord sets
When combining EEL shore-power cords with either another EEL cord or
traditional cord, please note:
• To combine (2) 30A cords, please use a 50A ring (Marinco SKU#: 500R/West Marine SKU#:209215 )and the 30A sealing collar (Marinco SKU#: 110R/WestMarine SKU#:154922) - Please note do not use the30A ring on the plug end of any EEL product as the inner diameter is of the ring is too small. Do not try toforce a 30A ring over the plug end of an EEL cord set.
• To combine (2) 50A cords, please use a 50A sealing collar and locking ring (Marinco SKU#: 510R/West Marine SKU#: 388348)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High quality
- Tight Connection
- None yet
Comments about EEL Shore Power 50 Amp Cordsets:
Just upgraded to the new EEL 50amp shorepower cable from Marinco. Great product. The LED embedded in the cord comes in really handy when pulling into a marina at night. Connection to both Shore and Boat are very tight and lock to prevent arcing. Highly recommended over traditional shorepower cords!