The Gill 4802 Pro Drysuit is one of the most comfortable suits to be worn for extended periods. One of the highest Moisture Vapor Transfer (breathable) fabrics available. This makes it ideal for both cold or hot conditions as the moisture can escape. The heavy duty front zip makes for easy access and the zipper can be closed by the wearer. The fabric is 3 layer giving greater comfort and very good durability. This suit is worn by thousands of college sailors in cold conditions and is ideal for surface water sports and being in the water for short periods of time. It is not recommended for divers going to great depths as it has not been tested for this purpose.
- Internal adjustable elastic braces for a more comfortable fit.
- Durable Dynat® waterproof zipper
- Elasticized waist
- Ankle covers over the top of the latex seals
- Pre-marked collar and cuff seals for customized fit
- Low-profile thigh cargo pocket
- Reinforced knees and seat for extra durability
- Fully taped seams
- Five-dot rating
- Three-layer fabric made up of a 100% nylon Oxford weave face fabric, a non-porous breathable membrane and a nylon tricot backing scrim
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.