The all-in-one answer to keeping dry, this suit really will protect the junior sailor from the elements. Designed for extreme waterproof protection from wet and cold conditions. The Gill Junior Drysuit offers unsurpassed protection with a lightweight design. All unnecessary layers of fabric have been eliminated to maximise breathability, reduce weight and improve comfort.
The Gill Junior Drysuit now features the addition of a pre-marked collar and cuff seals for customised fit and a handy exterior pocket.
- Internal adjustable elastic braces for a more comfortable fit.
- Durable Dynat® waterproof zipper
- Elasticized waist
- Ankle covers over the top of the latex seals
- Pre-marked collar and cuff seals for customized fit
- Low-profile thigh cargo pocket
- Reinforced knees and seat for extra durability
- Fully taped seams
- Five-dot rating
- Three-layer fabric made up of a 100% nylon Oxford weave face fabric, a non-porous breathable membrane and a nylon tricot backing scrim
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.