Gill's new Skiff Racer PFD has been engineered for low bulk and high-fit and is perfect for dinghy and keelboat racing.
They have eliminated the side foam panels and zippers for unrestricted arm movement and kept the lower abdominal area free so harnesses can be worn with comfort.
- CE 50 Newton approval rating
- Close, high fit with low volume and bulk
- Ladder lock side adjustment for a secure fit
- Adjustable shoulder length with neoprene padding
- Front zippered pocket with mesh drainage
- Reflective piping across back for low light visibility
NOTE: Not US Coast Guard approved
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.