If you are looking to refit your boat or upgrade your current Raymarine displays to the new e or c Series displays, we can help make life easier for you!
New e or c Series displays are available with optional easy-fit bezels, complete with mounting plates, for use when replacing C80, C120, E80 or E120 Classic displays or C90W, C120W, E80W or E120W Widescreen displays, so there is no need to cut new holes or fit a new dash.
Upgrading is simple - using optional easy-fit bezels
- Remove your old Raymarine display from the dash
- Screw the new mounting plate (supplied pre-drilled) to the old fixing holes
- Remove the outer bezel from your new e or c Series display
- Fit the NEW display into the mounting plate and screw down
- Clip the new easy-fit bezel on to the NEW display
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.