The last thing you want on a boat is extra wind resistance, so Henri Lloyd has contoured their Blue Waters Jacket so you won’t resemble a sail. 100% wind- and waterproof TP1 Alpha fabric transports perspiration out, while the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish helps shed surface water so the jacket won’t get waterlogged and heavy. A hydrophilic laminate with a microporous coating provides breathability, reducing condensation and keeping you drier. All while an abrasion-resistant mesh finish on the inside adds durability and comfort. It’s also unlined to speed up drying time, reduce weight and reduce binding when layered with other pieces. Quick-drying, brushed mesh collar lining is soft on your neck. Welded, zippered pockets and molded hook-and-loop external wrist adjusters and differential hem with shockcord adjustment. Articulated design allows for freedom of movement. All zippers are non-corrosive. Imported.
- Hood envelope with non-corrosive water-resistant zipper
- Quick-drying brushed mesh collar lining
- Non-corrosive center front zip
- Two welded side pockets with non-corrosive zips
- Welded chest pocket with non-corrosive zip
- Molded hook-and-loop external wrist adjusters
- Differential hem with shock cord adjustment
- Unlined to speed up drying time
- Reduced weight and reduced inter-layer binding
- Articulated for ease of movement
- Contoured to reduce windage
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.