A pre-stretched, all polyester line that's very useful for a wide range of dinghy and small keelboat applications. Low stretch, low water absorption and very easily handled.
- Best Use: Control lines and spinnaker halyards for dinghies and small keel boats
- Construction: Braided cover, parallel core
- Cover Fiber/Construction: 8-plait braided polyester
- Core Fiber/Construction: Parallel polyester
- Stretch: 2.3% at 15% breaking strength
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.