Combining high strength, low stretch and light weight, Dinghy Control line is ideal for uses such as main and jib halyards and downhaul/outhaul control lines. The braided polyester cover gives comfortable handling and the braided Dyneema SK-75 core provides the strength. Each individual fiber in the core is impregnated with Robline's unique S.Y.I.S. treatment to provide improved core-to-cover grip. In addition, the cover can be stripped as needed to save weight and decrease the diameter.
- Best Use: Dinghy halyards, downhauls and outhauls
- Construction: Double braid
- Cover Fiber/Construction: Polyester 32 braid
- Core Fiber/Construction: Dyneema SK-75 with S.Y.I.S. impregnated yarns
- Stretch: 0.6% @ 15% of breaking strength
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.