Classic flotation and hypothermia protection
Perfect for a wide range of activities including sailing, fishing and a range of industrial uses, Mustang Survival's MS2075 Mustang Survival Coverall Flotation Suit is durable, safe and mobile. Delivering warmth and comfort in cold weather environments, the suit's closed-cell foam provides flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion (Immersed Clo = 0.420). The suit features functional essentials including SOLAS tape for visibility and large front cargo pockets for storage. Considered by many to be one of Mustang's best-valued suits, and durable enough for Industrial and Regulatory environments, the Mustang Survival Coverall Flotation & Worksuit is a standard piece of uniform for many government agencies.
Mustang Survival flotation suits are designed to protect the wearer from foul or cold weather, and use closed-cell foam to offer flotation and hypothermia protection in the event of water immersion. Tug-Tite® technology and Velcro™ wrist and ankle closures improve fit and limit water flushing if immersed, SOLAS reflective tape enhances visibility and an inflatable head support pillow.
- Hypothermia and Flotation protection in a 1-piece suit
- Immersed Clo = 0.420
- Inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy
- Designed for used in a range of industrial environments
- Tug-Tite® at thighs for improved fit and to minimize water flushing
- Velcro™ closures at wrists and ankles for fit and to minimize water flushing
- SOLAS reflective tape for enhanced visibility
- Insulated hood folds into collar
- Worksuit approved
- Regulatory Approvals: United States Coast Guard
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.