The Sol Cool utilizes Icefil® technology to create the ultimate active shirt for hot weather. Xylitol, a naturally occurring compound found in the birch tree, is bound to the fabric fibers and cools the body up to three degrees upon contact with moisture, which is wicked away from the skin. The Sol Cool crew shirt is rated UPF Sun Guard 50+ for optimal sun protection.
- Icefil® fabric uses Xylitol to create a cooling sensation on contact with moisture to lower body temperature up to five degrees
- Critical seams moved off the shoulder to prevent rubbing
- Intelligent moisture control technology provides exceptional wicking
- Sun Guard 50+, the highest rating available for a garment
- Underarm gusset for maximum mobility
- Flat-locked stitching and tag-less label to prevent irritation
- Active stretch fabric
- Odor resistant
- Quick drying
- Length: 29.5" (measurements taken from size L)
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.