The Digital Duo Charge delivers a new level of safety and intelligence to starting battery charging. Simply connect your house battery directly to your alternator and regulator, and connect the house and starting batteries via the Duo Charge. When house battery voltage exceeds 13V, a regulated current of up to 30A brings the start battery to its full charge. Four pre-set programs: Std. Flooded, Deep Cycle Flooded, AGM and Gel, ensure proper voltage control to the start battery, no matter what type of house battery you''re using. Optional solenoid control and battery temperature sensing. 12V or 24V operation. Auto or manual control. Fused 10-ga. input and output wiring included.
- Automatic Functions: Four preset charging programs
- Allows charging of second battery when voltage in first battery exceeds
- User Selectable Functions: Battery type, auto or manual operation (with
- Status Display: Six color-coded LEDs
- Dimensions: 4.8"" x 3.25"" x 1.5""
- Wiring Harness Included: Input, output wires fused at 30A
- Warranty: One Year
Digital Duo Info Sheet
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.