| Developed for the U.S. Navy; used by NASA, major airlines and shipping companies, use on life jackets, vests, foul weather gear, ring buoys, rafts, keychains, etc. |
- Gets attention!
- Loud, shrill, dual tone audible from great distance
- Unique flat design prevents holding water
- Required by SOLAS 83
- Meets U.S.C.G./SOLAS requirements
- Aids in land or sea rescues
- Complete with 18" (45.5 cm) of lanyard
- 2 per package
- Size: 1 x 2 x .25", weighs just 1.4oz,
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.