Slim, lightweight light has a bright incandescent beam that can be seen up to two miles away. 360° lens simultaneously focuses a beam of light straight ahead and a ring of light all around. Now includes C-Clip, inflatable PFD mounting adapter.
- Light Type: Incandescent/Steady
- Maximum Range of Visibility: Up to 2 miles
- Battery Type: Two AA alkaline or 1.5V lithium batteries
- Battery Life: More than 8 hrs
- Case Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 5.6" x 1.3"
- Attachment Method: Wrist lanyard, slots for webbing attachments and safety pin attachment
- Type Approval: USCG with lithium batteries
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
- River Trips
Comments about C Light Personal PFD Light:
It makes a perfect rear deck light on a 5' safty pole on my Kayak
- What Is Your Gear Style:
It is everything it advertises to be.
a great flashlight to have on the boat. great beam, good battery life, and bulletproof. Its also USGC approved so you know it will last. price is right.
This light is acceptable for night applications. Although not a strobe, some light is better tnan none for personal recovery.