When this unit is interrogated by X-band radar it enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips on the radar screen, pinpointing the location of the survival craft. It's compact and great for stowing aboard a life raft and it's easy to mount with the 3ft. telescoping pole located in the base. Features a unique self-test to determine readiness with companion SART and it's made of high-impact materials designed to withstand rugged environments. Must be manually activated.
- Activation Method: Manual switch
- Features: 33ft. lanyard. Visual, audible test mode
- Frequency: 9.2-9.5 GHz X-Band marine radar
- Approvals: Worldwide certification - complies with IMO/GMDSS, approved by USCG, MED
- Case Dimensions: 18"L x 3.5"dia.
- Battery Life: Five year lithium battery, 96-hour operating time in receive mode, over 8hrs. in operational mode
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33ft. (10m)
- Mounting Hardware: Telescoping 3ft. mounting pole located in base
- Warranty: One year limited
NOTE: This product is programmed for US residents. Please call our Call Center or email Customer Service for additional information.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.