This 180,000 candlepower remote-controlled searchlight is easy to operate and install. Ocular design provides 18º up and 45º down pitch for enhanced visibility. Dual lamp design provides redundancy for safety. Includes Point Pad style remote control with flush and surface mount. Electronics located in the water-resistant light head for protection.
- Beam Strength: 180,000cp
- Case Material: UV ASA plastic
- Case Dimensions: 7.5" x 8.75" x 7.5"
- Mounting Hardware: Requires four 1/4" 20 Pan Head screws or bolts (sold separately)
- Range of Motion Side to Side: 361°
- Range of Motion Up/Down: 45°
- Waterproof: Water-resistant
- Control Functions: Up, down, Rotation
- Control Type: Surface or flush-mount Point Pad
- Power Source: External 12V
- Volts: 12V
- Draw: 10A
- Wiring Provisions: Includes 17' wiring harness
- Replacement Bulb: Model 3532967
- Warranty: One year
- Product Support Manual
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.