- Designed for new installation or retrofit.
- A new level of control performance for inboard, outboard orstern-drive engines; gas or diesel, 12V/24VDC common mode.
- Up to 4 stations.
- Various color/finish control head options.
- Synchronization standard, 1 lever/2 leverselection.
- Neutral warm up function.
- Complete self diagnostic system.
- Optional mechanical backup.
- Adjustable shift pause and throttle delay.
- Start in gear protection.
- Optional trolling system.
- Remote hand held control optional. A great docking accessory.
- Idle control option.
- Optional outboard levers with master tilt/trim switch.
|NM1002-00||Control Head - Single Chrome w/o tilt/trim switch||1|
||NM1475-00 KE-4+ Control Unit 12V/24V
|NM0647-09||T-Harness(R/C-1) with Terminators||1|
|NM0647-11||T-Harness(Single) with Terminators||1|
|NM0414-28||Power Harness- 5M||2|
|NJ0514-00||Breaker - 20 Amp||2|
NOTE: Cables and Harnesses Sold Separately
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.