A very simple way to add an alarm to a circuit on your boat. Panel-mounted buzzer has a bright red light which sounds and lights when voltage is present.
- Works with oil pressure, temperature, halon extinguishers, etc
- Use with grounded or ungrounded switches
- For use with Marine Engine Warning Alarm Kit
- Steel case measures 1-7/8"D x 1"W x 1-11/32"H
- Fits panels to 13/64" thick
- 12V DC
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.