2 bank x 15 amps for a total of 30 amps total output.
Our digital on-board chargers are engineered with a micro-processor-based design to protect your battery, charge faster and help you stay on the water longer. Monitors temperature and state-of-charge. Enhanced status codes display charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge. Automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. Mounts conveniently in the battery compartment.
- 2 charging banks
- 15 amps per bank
- 30 amps total output
- Recovery Time: 3-5 hours
- Size: 11-¾" length x 6-¾" width x 7" height
- Weight: 16.6 lbs.
- Digitally-controlled microprocessor design protects your batteries so you can stay on the water longer
- Up to 2X faster charging in high temperatures
Enhanced status codes provide comprehensive feedback on charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notification and full charge
- Convenient on-board mounting eliminates the hassle of traditional portable chargers
- Fully automatic multi-stage charging (bulk, absorption and maintenance) so you get a full charge every time
- Automatic temperature compensation delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme temperatures, while protecting your batteries from overcharging
- Waterproof*, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and ignition protection
- Saltwater tested and fully resistant to corrosion
- For use with 12 or 24 volt systems with 12V / 6-cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only (60-180 amp hour rating)
- FCC compliant
- Warranty: 3 year
- UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Includes: one pre-wired on-board marine battery charger with two 6' fused output cables and one 6' AC power cord, installation instructions and owners manual
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.