An ocean crossing can be an unpredictable event, so the OS1 Jacket has been built to withstand the worst conditions imaginable, just in case the worst happens. It is tough, totally weatherproof and perfectly at home on any ocean crossing. The 5 Dot™ 4-layer shell fabric is ruggedly durable, waterproof and highly breathable, making it perfect for extended use.
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- Ocean height collar with high, wrap-around face guard. Fold down face flap positioned over mouth
- Active-fit rollaway hood with 2 way volume adjustment and fleece lined channel for comfort
- Double front storm flap
- Adjustable cuffs with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Gridded thermal inner collar and chin guard
- Adjustable shock cord hem with adjustors that tuck up into the seam
- Two sets of chest hand warmer pockets
- Cargo pockets for storing bulky objects
- Internal chest pocket protected by a WR zipper
- 360 degree reflective piping
- Solas approved prismatic reflectors on chest, shoulders, cuffs and hood
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.