Have a blast in the Nuclear Globe and walk across the water! The unique cup-like construction on the outer surface grips and paddles through the water as you spin the globe. Features 6P PVC construction with patented Speed Safety Valves for fast and easy inflation, and two entry/exit portholes. Molded handles on the interior and exterior allow for easy entries and exits. Tying the “ultimate inflatable ball” to pool ladders, docks, or boats is easy with the integrated molded rope holder.
- Speed safety valves for fast inflation and deflation
- Three chamber inflation
- Constructed out of heavy-gauge PVC
- Molded PVC handles inside
- Molded PVC handles for outside entry
- Two entry/exit portholes
- Reinforced grommet system
- Item may be tethered on sides to spin in a stationary position for pools or leashed for constrained area
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.