The one-piece double grate covers both burners and protects cookware and stove top surface from damage. Thermocoupled valves shut off gas supply if the flame blows out. Each burner provides up to 8,000Btu of heat. Low-profile fits into tight spaces. Burner dimensions: 11-3/8"H x 20-3/8"W x 2-7/8"D; Cutout dimensions: 2-7/8"H x 11-3/8"W x 20-3/8"L; Overall dimensions: 12"H x 21"W x 2-7/8"D.
- Configuration: 2-burner stove, can be mounted left-to-right or front-to-rear
- Fuel/Power: Propane or butane
- Burners: Two burners, 8,000Btu each
- Safety Features: 100% safety shut-off
- Approvals: UL approved
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.