This Seaward range features stainless-steel construction and fuel lines, AGA-approved thermocouple valves that shut off in case burners are extinguished, and electronic ignition that needs no electrical hookup. Safety clips secure range tops to eliminate rattling. Top burners are aluminum and thermostatically controlled ceramic oven maintains steady temperature, distributes heat evenly, makes cleaning easy and conserves fuel. The gimbaled mounting system keeps stove and oven contents upright in a seaway. Broilers, safety sea rails and window oven doors are standard. Built to ANSI Z.21.57 standards.
- Oven Size: 0.93cu.ft.
- Cutout Size: 22-1/16"H x 21-3/8 to 21-7/8"W (max) x 17-1/4"D
- Overall Dimensions: 22-1/16"H x 21-3/8 to 21-7/8"W (max) x 17-1/4"D
- Configuration: Stove/Oven
- Fuel/Power: Propane
- Exterior Cabinet Material: Stainless steel
- Heat Output: 8,000Btu each burner/10,000Btu both ovens
- Oven Door Window: Yes
- Oven Rack Included: Yes
- Broiler: Yes
- Safety Features: Thermocouple Gas Shutoff
- Approvals: ANSI Z.21.57, AGA
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.