Tested to the highest standards and built to withstand all harsh conditions. This new model offers high-impact, tempered, black glass top, thermal-protected burners and electronic ignition. 7-1/2" Burner is 7,000btu and 9-1/2" burner is 10,000btu. Each has piezo or electronic ignition with a safety shut off system. Certified to ANSI Z21.57 standards.
- Cutout Size: 3-1/8" x 20-1/4" x 15-1/4"
- Overall Size: 3-1/8"H x 21"W x 16"D
- Configuration: Can be installed left-to-right or front-to-back
- Fuel/Power: Propane or butane; can be covered to run on CNG
- Heat Output: One 10,000 Btu, one 8,000 Btu
- Safety Features: 100% safety thermocouple on burners
- Approvals: UL approved
- Warranty: Two year parts and labor
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.