Designed to keep all feet on deck, this functional, two-eye handsewn boat shoe features premium Nubuck and full grain leather uppers with breathable Drilex® Hydrofil® mesh panels. An anatomical EVA footbed provides comfort while the Sebago® Marine Tack™ sole conceals an EVA midsole for comfort and slip-resistant security.
- Flexible Strobel construction
- Premium Nubuck and full-grain leather upper with breathable Drilex Hydrofil mesh panels
- Functional lacing system
- Corrosion-resistant Sebago eyelets
- Removable, cushioned EVA footbed
- Full-length EVA cushion midsole
- Sidewall stitched Sebago Marine Tack sole with slip-resistant, non-marking siped rubber
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.