Rigid vinyl rub rail tightly forms to the boats' contours and has exceptional lasting qualities in the most adverse conditions.
- Color and gloss levels matched to gel coats blending rub rail with hull and deck
- Requires heat for radius forming
- Cuts and drills like wood
- Flexible insert covers fasteners and provides a soft, cushioning effect against normal bumps from pilings and docks
- Ideal for boats up to 25 feet
- Drilled only on 6" centers
- Color: WHC
- Width: 7/8"
- Height: 1-1/2"
- Length: 20'
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.