Features thousands of freshwater lakes, reservoirs and rivers throughout the Northeastern region, specifically: freshwater lakes in New England as well as New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, lower Michigan and Kentucky as well as full coverage of lakes that extend into neighboring states. Lake Gaston and Kerr Reservoir in Virginia/North Carolina and Dale Hollow, Barkley and Kentucky Lakes in Kentucky/Tennessee also are covered in their entirety.
- Displays detailed shorelines, shaded depth contours, coastlines, streams, channels, boat ramps, fuel stations, marinas, campgrounds and fishing locations (where available)
- High resolution satellite imagery (selected lakes only¹), providing you with unparalleled situational awareness
- MarinerEye view (selected lakes only¹), showing your surroundings in 3-D so you can gauge your position quickly and reliably
- FishEye view (selected lakes only¹), showing your surroundings below the waterline in 3-D, including bathymetric detail
- Auto Guidance (selected lakes only¹), which searches map data to recommend the best passage to a destination
- Safety Shading so you can input and shade minimum depth on your compatible device
- Provides data on tide prediction stations
- Shows interstates, highways and general roads to help you get to the water
To view Vision features, customers must use a Vision compatible GPS.
- To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a Garmin device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
- This product may be unlocked and used on 1 compatible device. If you want to use this same map on subsequent units, you must purchase a new map for each device.
- Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
- The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.
microSD/SD compatible products:
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.