- UL listed to Marine Combustible Gas Indicators UL 1110.
- Power 12 VAC, operational range 7-16 volts.
- 200 milliamp (.2 amp.) current draw.
- Alarm Trigger: 20% or less of the lower explosive limit of gasoline.
- Fumes Detected: Gasoline, hydrogen from batteries, propane, alcohol, acetone, methane and other explosive vapors.
- On/Off/Test Switch. For one touch analysis of detector performance.
- Size: SA-1 fits standard 2-1/8" in dash
SA-1XL: 3-1/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 3/4"D.
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.