More than tough, they’re virtually indestructible.
Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide’s Tour Edition, they’ve found it. Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
With built-in Lowrance 200/83 kHz transducer & temperature sensor:
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture,
corrosion and shock, greatly
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade
designs for the ultimate
shallow water performance
- Pull-pull cable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its
feel and precision, limiting torque
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units MicroSwitch is
designed to withstand the demands
of harsh, wet tournament conditions
- Gator Breakaway Mount is crafted using extruded aircraft aluminum for
rock-solid durability, with
a breakaway feature that guards against damage from underwater obstacles.
- Gator Breakaway mount features a hinged door for quick and easy motor removal
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.