Orca Green Marine (OGM) and SignalMate have merged to form MISEA to offer a full line of USCG Certified LED navigation lights that are all designed and made in the U.S.A. Used by several branches of the U.S. Military and USCG, the lights are USCG Certified, satisfy requirements of COL REG 72 and are RoHs compliant reflecting unique innovations in design and fabrication that limit or eliminate substances that are dangerous to the environment without sacrificing performance or durability.
- Visibility: 3 NM
- Voltage range: 10 to 30 VDC
- Current draw: 0.160A @ 12V
- Wiring: 2-1/2' UV outdoor 20 AWG wire
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"H x 1-1/2" Dia.
- Construction: Hard anodized aluminum, polycarbonate lens
- Mounting: 1/4- 20 female threads at bottom of light for mounting (optional brackets)
- Environment: Waterproof, submersible
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Certifications: USCG 3NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Warranty 3 years
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.