High-performance lifejacket/safety harness combo integrates climbing technology with offshore features. Lightweight, high-tensile fiber tether attachment loop has the strength of steel with significantly less weight. Twin front buckles provide instant waist adjustment and a secure fit. Third buckle on back keeps vest on your shoulder, not on your neck.Will not inflate in humid or heavy weather. Includes a SOLAS-approved electric-fuel light and CE-approved spray hood. 33.8lb. of buoyancy (150N). CE and ISO approved, NOT USCG approved. Rearm with the Deck Vest PFD Rearming Kit.
- Buoyancy: 33.8lb.
- Activation Method: Automatic, manual, or manual only
- Inflator Type: UML MK5i inflator approved by the UK military, 33g CO2
- USCG Type: Not USCG-approved
- Shroud/Pouch Material and Color(s): Nonabsorbent polyamide cover/orange urethane-coated nylon bladder with reflective tape
- Closure: Secure front opening with unique 2T fastener reinforced with Dyneema webbing
- Service Interval: Two years
- Includes SOLAS light, spray-hood, thigh straps, safety cutter and storage bag
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.