Advanced multi-stage charging for up to three battery banks with user-selectable profiles for lead acid, gel, AGM or even the latest Thin Plate Pure Lead and Lithium-Ion batteries. Selective Float feature moves each battery individually from the absorption stage to the float stage, based on the need of each battery, to prevent overcharging and damage to the batteries. Large, bright display communicates with plain language words to monitor and select charge profiles, control battery equalizing function to revitalize flooded lead acid batteries and provides intuitive screens to diagnose problems. Rugged, finned aluminum case dissipates heat for less fan run time and longer component life. Line input voltage range of 90-265V AC 50/60Hz allows use anywhere in the world. Ignition, over and under battery temperature, overheating, DC over-voltage, AC reverse polarity and current surge and short circuit protected. 13-1/8"L x 8-1/2"W x 3-11/16"D.
- Automatic Functions: ACR Charge Coordination, Battery temperature compensation, Selective Float
- User Selectable Functions: Equalizing function to revitalize flooded lead acid batteries, Repeating cycle Battery Health Mode during storage or over extended periods, Selectable charge profiles
- Status Indicators: Battery Bank; Charging Fault, Profile, Stage; Volts; Amps; Power
- Input Wiring: Hardwire
- Output Wiring: Hardwire
- Safety Features: Ignition; Over and under temperature; DC over voltage protection; AC reverse polarity; Surge and short circuit
- Remote Available: Yes (Model 13908868)
- Waterproof: No
- Approvals: UL-1236 Marine and CSA 22.2 No. 107.2-01 standards. Meets all elements of ABYC A-31 and certain NMEA requirements
The West Advisor
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.